Fish with vegetables , is undoubtedly one of the most useful , hearty and very tasty dishes , which are preferred by people who are watching their diet and leading a healthy lifestyle .
Fat fish belongs to the useful fats - a source of essential polyunsaturated fatty acids omega- 3, 6 - so the use of even the most oily fish ( of course, in a reasonable amount ) weight loss will not bring harm . These dishes can be eaten both lunch and dinner.
We offers you a very interesting , bright and beautiful baked fish recipe that will adorn not only diet but also the festive menu. Also suitable for fish day for those who fasts .
Baked halibut with vegetables
Halibut (you can use other marine fish ) - 1kg
Eggplant (medium ) - 1 ( about 230g )
Tomato - 2p ( about 250g )
Bell peppers ( different colors ) - 2 - 3pc
Garlic - 2-3 cloves
Parsley - 1/ 2 bunch
Lemon - 1/ 2 pieces
Olive oil - 1 tbsp
Balsamic vinegar - 2 tsp
Spices, pepper, salt
Green onions ( for decoration )
1. To begin the fish should be washed and cleaned. After that, cut into pieces of about 2.5-3 cm thick
2 . Now you need to fish with salt and rub spices , pepper , sprinkle with lemon juice. Leave to marinate for 30 minutes. Then put the fish on the laid parchment baking sheet (preferably with low bumpers ) and put to bake for 25-30 minutes in a preheated oven to 170c .
3 . Now wash all vegetables and proceed to cook tomato sauce. Tomatoes on the need to make small incisions and place in boiling water for 40-60 seconds. After this time remove the tomatoes from the water , gently peel , chop and grind using a blender to puree.
4 . In a small skillet or saucepan, heat 1 tbsp. of olive oil and pour the tomato puree there to warm . Add the chopped garlic . Mix.
5 . After a few minutes add the mixture to taste pepper , seasonings (eg , oregano , olive herbs ) salt and mix well. Add the balsamic vinegar . Hold the sauce over low heat for 10 minutes , stirring occasionally.
6. Parsley wash, dry and chop finely ( need to leave a little parsley to decorate the dish) . Add herbs to the sauce , stir, turn off the heat, cover the skillet lid.
7. Pepper remove seeds and cut each into 2 parts. Put it on the laid parchment baking sheet and put to bake for 15-20 minutes at a temperature of 160 - 170c . Then peppers must flip to the other side , using kitchen tongs , and put bake for another 5-6 minutes .
8. While baked peppers, eggplant cut into layers and fry on both sides until cooked on a dry pan (or you can , with the help of confectionery brush , lightly grease the pan with olive oil ) .
9. When the peppers are ready, get them out of the oven and we shift into a plastic bag , for 15-20 minutes , until they have cooled . Ties pack tightly . This is necessary to peel the peppers with easy shot .
10 . Now the peppers from the bag and pull out clean. Cut into large chunks .
11. Be served the dish. Put eggplant on a plate , then lay out the eggplant slices of fish (without bones) , top cover with eggplant again . Decorate pepper, pour the tomato sauce and sprinkle with chopped parsley . Feather onion cut lengthwise into thin strips and omit 1 minute in cold water. When the onion " zakudryavitsya " takes it out of the water dish and decorate them .
On average, 100 grams of baked halibut ( without vegetables ) contains 160 calories : 31g protein , 4g fat , 0g carbs .
100 grams of roasted vegetables with sauce contains 86 calories : protein 2g , fat 4.2 g , carbohydrates 10 g .